Amarok 2

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 06:38:21 UTC 2008

That is the new context view. Basically it will house plasma pallets
displaying all of the information that could previously be found in
the context browser. The reason it currently look so empty is that
many of the applets we have planned requires proper html rendering,
something that we cannot do until we switch to Qt 4.4, somthing we hav
eplanned on doing shortly anyway, so hopefully it will start to become
useful soon.

- Nikolaj