[Feedback] AudioCD

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 19:48:08 UTC 2008

If you have cddb info set in Amarok (on the engines page in settings)
or have it set in kde control center (on the peripherals/audioCD
page) then you'll at least get an attempted lookup.
If you want to set and maintain CD info locally then use kscd or some
other simple CD player - that's what those players are designed for.

Christie