[Feedback] AudioCD

IAQMas at yahoo.com IAQMas at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 15 16:18:52 UTC 2008

Martynas sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi. I just bought new Audio CD. Placed it in my CD player and noticed one
unpleasant thing. CD riping program recognizes disc content. Artist name,
song names, years etc.. Amarok just displays album : AudioCD and all the
tracks are named Tranck x... Why is it so? Have i done something wrong? OK
i tried to rename tracks or set Artist name but Amarok denied it. Even
basic build in Windows CD player has ability to store and recover basic
info about CD. So is it my fault or Amarok lacks simple ability to manage
CD's?