ugly taglib bug

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 07:50:43 UTC 2008

On 1/13/08, Mark Kretschmann <kretschmann at kde.org> wrote:
> On 1/13/08, Christian Engels <s9chenge at stud.uni-saarland.de> wrote:
> > Is taglib even still in development?
> > I am just asking because amarok has 4-6 plugins for it which are perhaps still
> > not in a new release. I last checked 6 month ago or so.
>
> Well, sort of. The thing is, it's pretty much a one man show (that man
> being Scott Wheeler). He's apparently too busy or unmotivated to do
> much work on it currently, so that's the problem.
>
> --
> Mark

Last time I sent email asking them when they will release new version
I almost got stoned to death :)
I there somebody who knows Scott Wheeler personally and can talk to him?
As I saw on bugtracker the patches are in, some people have sent them
in, but I don't know if they fix the issue 100% and if they have been
accepted to tablib source.

Cheers,
Valent.

--