Amarok & Philips GoGear SA 6015/02

Sandy Kirchlechner sandy.kirchlechner at lugbz.org
Sun Jan 13 17:24:05 UTC 2008

Dear list,
my name is Sandy, I'm a simple Ubuntu user since 2 years.
I have Ubuntu 7.10 on my laptop and installed Amarok in order to connect
my Philips GoGear SA 6015/02. I followed the experience of a Spanish
fellow who connected his GoGear successfully that way -
http://rakunic.wordpress.com/2007/09/04/philips-gogear-162000-under-gnulinux-ubuntu/.
Unfortunately it doesn't work for me, Amarok doesn't recognize the device,
it tries but then it says it couldn't connect it. I also configured the
device as "MTP Media device". Has somebody made the same experience?
Can you help me?

Thank you in advance,
Sandy