"dual booting" Amarok 2.0 (Windows / Linux)

Shane King kde at dontletsstart.com
Sat Jan 12 12:53:18 UTC 2008

Holger wrote:
> I think a *very* high share of "early Amarok on Windows" users will be
> the ones who know it from Linux and use both systems, right?

Probably. I don't even think it's that difficult to do, the way devices
work is already relative path based, so some stuff is already there for
it. It just requires someone who has time to do it.

Unfortunately the state of KDE on windows at the moment means I spend
more time dealing with KDE issues as Amarok ones. As it gets more stable
I hope more people will be interested and have time to look at things
like this.

Shane.