[Feedback] amarok osx confirmation / donation

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Jan 3 16:48:17 UTC 2008

jeroen at joosse.com wrote:
> Could you confirm there will be a native version for osx
Yes.

> will it have a smooth Mac UI
Not sure what that is, considering how often Apple changes the HIG
(usually to make everything look like the latest version of iTunes).
And KDE4 looks smoother.  That being said, I believe Qt looks pretty
smooth on Mac out of the box, and I'm sure some Mac user will give it
some love otherwise.

> and when will that be?
Not sure yet.  Probably 6-9 months.
> ps please don't publish (parts of) my feedback as a testimonial on your
> site.

(Not even an anonymous quote saying "iTunes has become a drag."?  :-)  )