A whole load of random patches

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 07:39:06 UTC 2008

> Also, am I right in guessing that the huge blank holes in places like the
> Meta::Capability stuff are just because they have not been implemented yet?
> It would be nice to get the tagger and organiser back running.

I'm no maxx_k, but I have been working quite extensively with his
framework... Yes, the Capability stuff is rather new and has some
glaring omissions still. Feel free to implement any missing
capabilities though. The main point of this whole system is to allow
specific Meta:: subclasses to have unique behavior without having to
add 1000's of virtual methods to the Meta:: base classses. For one
example implementation, w use capabilities to allow different Meta::
subclasses to add their own options to their context menu in the
CollectionTreeView.

- Nikolaj