A whole load of random patches

N.C. Wilson ncw33 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Jan 2 23:28:47 UTC 2008

So, here they are separately. The config page is provisional and should
probably be demoted to a less central place. All the intermediate stages do
compile when applied in order (I checked with a clean build each time), but
are not all necessarily useful (functionality with no way to turn it on).
The final stage works.

I notice that when you click on the close × in the top right, a dialogue
tells you that it is going to go to the taskbar, but it does not. This is a
bug, but what is the bug? Either it is part of a HIG drive for consistency,
and the dialogue box should not be appearing, or the bug is that it should
go to the task bar. (I hope this makes sense.)

I hope I can be useful, but I should warn you that I only started on Qt a
few days ago (my main languages are Haskell/ML - I am really a
mathematician).

Nicholas