Problems with sqlite support with 1.4.8: no such table: uniqueid_temp

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Tue Feb 26 15:11:00 UTC 2008

Colin Guthrie wrote:
> As I clarified above, I am not manupilating playlists manually when it's
> scanning but I do have a lot of m3u/pls files in the collection that are
> being interpreted.

I can't really test as I'm supposed to be at work but I'm certain this
is related to m3u files.

With my collection I can reproduce by simply doing:

1. Remove all playlists from Amarok - You will be left with the empty
top level "Playlists" entry.
2. Quit.
3. Go to your music folder and do:
   find -name "*.mp3" -o -name "*.ogg" >all.m3u
4. rm -f ~/.kde/share/apps/amarok/collection.db
5. Start amarok and do a full scan.

Trigger error!

Without the m3u I cannot get the error to occur

The collection I'm playing with here has about 5k files and is about 30Gb.

I've attached the debug output.

Col