Problems with sqlite support with 1.4.8: no such table: uniqueid_temp

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Mon Feb 25 21:34:12 UTC 2008

Rich wrote:
>> Building with debug and running via the console, I see repeated errors
>> of the form:
>> amarok:       [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] no such table: uniqueid_temp
>> amarok:       [CollectionDB] [ERROR!] on query: SELECT uniqueid FROM
>> uniqueid_temp WHERE deviceid = n AND url = './path/to/file.mp3';
>
> i saw the same messages yesterday on a completely clean slackware
> install and 1.4 svn branch, revision 778156.
>
> i didn't pay much attention to those, as i assumed it was because of the
> initial scan - but looking at the messages, they refer to _temp tables,
> which should have been created, should they not ?

Rich, can you reproduce this error message? The other user on mdv that
has reported slow scanning is also on x86_64 and you've already
confirmed you are not. I just want to make doubly sure that it's not a
weird arch dependant issue before digging too deeply and trying older
sqlites with wild abandon!

Jeff, you i586?

Col