--enable-debug=full Don't work for me!!

Dr. Diesel dr.diesel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 15:44:39 UTC 2008

Any ideas why I don't get the timing output?  Even with --enable-debug=full?

All I get is this:

[garage at localhost ~]$ amarokapp
kbuildsycoca running...
DCOP Cleaning up dead connections.
QLayout "unnamed" added to QVBox "unnamed", which already has a layout
QLayout: Adding KToolBar/mainToolBar (child of QVBox/unnamed) to
layout for PlaylistWindow/PlaylistWindow
QObject::connect: Incompatible sender/receiver arguments
        StarManager::ratingsColorsChanged() -->
ContextBrowser::ratingOrScoreOrLabelsChanged(const QString&)
STARTUP

Thanks
Andy