podcasts in Amarok 2.0 ?

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Sat Feb 2 15:03:06 UTC 2008

David Perdue wrote:
> -I definitely like the podcast directory idea.
>
> -It would also be nice to have built-in bookmarking to resume where you
> last left off.
>
> -Video Podcast support would be nice as well; NOT playing video in
> AmaroK, but being able to launch Kaffeine or something for the Video
> podcasts (without using a script).  For some reason I had some issues
> with this in the past.

Sorry I'm late to the party,

Having a default selection of podcasts that are Linux-based will be a
turnoff to Windows and Mac users, who could very well end up numbering
far more than our Linux base.  I suggest more neutral ones.  How about
Car Talk for instance?

David:  it's Amarok, not AmaroK...  :-)