[Feedback] preview function

simonshields at gmail.com simonshields at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 09:44:29 UTC 2008

simon sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

hi there. First of thanks to all the developers of Amarok, it's by far the
best audio player I've seen for linux. There is one function that I would
love to see added though and I'm sure I'm not the only one. It would be
very useful to have a preview function for the audio files. A preview
volume control with a preview command that could be executed from a right
click over the file would be very useful.

Even without it it is a great program, thanks again guys.