Stop after

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 19:05:37 UTC 2008

I tried applying your patch, and functionality wise I don't see
anything major wrong with it. Interface wise, it might be nice to have
"stop after current" exposed somewhere i the main toolbar, but I am
not sure how this should be done.

Even though their might be bigger plans for "stop after foo" ahead, I
don't have any issues with committing this patch for 2.0.1 if you make
the code adhere to out coding guidelines a bit better ( info on this
can be found in the HACKING directory ) nd rsend the patch! :-)

- Nikolaj