Stop after

David Dubrović david.dubrovic at globalnet.hr
Thu Dec 18 15:56:02 UTC 2008

Mark Kretschmann wrote:

> I actually had something more nifty in mind for 2.1:

Is someone working on that or is it just an idea? 2 days ago I was
asking about stop-after feature and Nightrose said it's not there so
that's why I started on my own.

> In the Playlist menu, you get an entry "Stop After...". Clicking this
> item opens a dialog with multiple choices:
>
> [ ] Currently playing track
> [ ] Seconds: <enter seconds>
> [ ] This album
> [ ] Some other foo
>
> We could add a keyboard shortcut that automatically opens this dialog.
>
> How cool is that?

Sounds great, but I hope there will be a (global)keyboard shortcut that
stops after current, without any dialogs.

--
Gimzo
David Dubrovic