Stop after

Mark Kretschmann kretschmann at kde.org
Thu Dec 18 14:54:10 UTC 2008

On Thu, Dec 18, 2008 at 3:43 PM, David Dubrović
<david.dubrovic at globalnet.hr> wrote:
> Here is my proof-of-concept "Stop after" for amarok2. It's not yet finished,
> I'm just checking is it ok to do it this way?
> If it is ok, I'll be fixing it in the oncoming days, and I hope to finish it
> by the end of the week (because I won't be home next couple of weeks)
> Looking forward for your responses

I actually had something more nifty in mind for 2.1:

In the Playlist menu, you get an entry "Stop After...". Clicking this
item opens a dialog with multiple choices:

[ ] Currently playing track
[ ] Seconds: <enter seconds>
[ ] This album
[ ] Some other foo

We could add a keyboard shortcut that automatically opens this dialog.

How cool is that?

--
Mark Kretschmann
Amarok Developer