improved representation of bias

Leo Franchi lfranchi at kde.org
Sun Dec 14 00:23:01 UTC 2008

On 14 Dec 2008, at 00:18, Soren Harward wrote:

> On Saturday 13 December 2008 19:13:27 you wrote:
>> I'm keeping this off-list because I don't want to publicly
>> criticize a GSOC
>> student (though I have done so in private), and because Ian causes a
>> shitstorm every time I bring it up.
>
> Well, that didn't go so well.  I'll go choke on my foot now.

is your APG stuff public? maybe a git branch or something? i'm asking
b/c i spent the last 5 or so hours of my life refactoring some of the
bias code (to generalize it so i can add biases i want to add), so i
probably should stop if it is going away. and b/c i'd like to check
out your new stuff :)

leo

---
Leo Franchi				(650) 704 3680