improved representation of bias

Daniel Jones danielcjones at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 22:32:59 UTC 2008

Thats right. I just meant that I don't think its practical.

NP:  contains problems that can't be solved "efficiently" (or so its
widely conjectured. If you prove, disprove it, you'll be the messiah
of computer science and probably get a Fields medal, a Turing award,
money, beautiful women, etc.)

NP-Hard:  At least as hard as anything in NP.