improved representation of bias

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 22:07:24 UTC 2008

That does bring up a very good point.

What the heck does "90% fuzzy bias" mean to a user, anyway? :D

In the case of "over 100%" though, I think it's pretty simple:  the
two may be mutually combined.

If you set 75 rock/60 pop, that means (at least I would believe) that
for any song in the random playlist, 75% of them are rock, and 60% are
pop.  That may mean that a few of them are both pop AND rock (I'm
guessing the overlap, since you can't go over 100, is in fact 35%).

So, 75% rock/60% pop is REALLY 35% pop+rock, 40% rock, and 25% pop.
Or something like that. :)

No clue what proportional vs. fuzzy means, but that has been
introduced in posts on the Amarok blog before.