amarok-extras-freeworld in Fedora-10 -- also amarok-1

Jonathan Ryshpan jonrysh at pacbell.net
Thu Dec 11 21:08:50 UTC 2008

The amarok web site advises installing this in Fedora-10, but I haven't
been able to find it anywhere.  Has it been combined with the amarok RPM
in Fedora-10?

Also, is Amarok-1 available for Fedora-10?  I have found that amarok-2
is very buggy (several crashes in my brief testing), and lacks essential
features, like displaying detailed info about podcasts.  But maybe the
amarok-extras-freeworld RPM corrects some of these problems.

jon