Creative Zen and Scrobbling to last.fm

Aaron Spalla minispalla at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 01:51:15 UTC 2008

i found this and i guess it does support play counts but there is nothing to
dump it into amarok and then upload it to last.fm

because i listen to alot of my music on my Creative Zen and i wanted it all
to be scrobbled to last.fm ( LOVE AMAROK BTW)

do you guys think this would be do able, of course the time stamps are going
to inaccurate

and i would LOVE to try to give developing this a whack

Thank you !
Aaron Spalla

--
Aaron Spalla