Creative Zen and Scrobbling to last.fm

Alejandro Wainzinger aikawarazuni at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 21:34:34 UTC 2008

I never checked to see if libmtp supports playcount, but if it does
then of course you're welcome to try supporting it.  The libmtp itself
is written in C, but Amarok is in C++ so you would have to learn that
as well first.

Importing playcount is something that would be a really cool addition
to MTP device capabilities, so I support this effort.