Interesting UI Mockups: possible ideas for Amarok 2.1.x

Diego Rondini panda84 at inwind.it
Wed Dec 10 20:02:40 UTC 2008

Teo Mrnjavac:
> I can't speak for the other devs but your second mockup totally blew
> me away!
Nikolaj Hald Nielsen:

> Btw, Diego, I really do appreciate the quality of your mockups, and
> once the release dust settles a bit, I would love to work with you to
> improve the design of Amarok 2 if you are interested. I must warn you
> though that it is a long process that requires the artist to stay on
> board while the work is ongoing. :-)

Ehm... these aren't mine!! :)

I just wanted to start the discussion because they looked interesting to
me (and generated *a lot* of positive votes on kde-look).

I've invited the real author to join the ML and participate in the
discussion:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=94472#c278697