[Feedback] Amarok 2 GUI Feedback

Jud Craft craftjml at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 15:13:13 UTC 2008

Personally, I don't mind the three pane view idea.  My only remarks are..

1.  That you could collapse the panes (so I might only have playlist,
or only playlist+context).  Or perhaps rearrange them; for example, a
split-two pane view, with collection on the left, and the right pane
is split with Playlist at top/context at bottom (I really like that
idea).

2.  The toolbars are the one true hesitation I have.  I wish there was
a unified toolbar layout; the current pictures make it look like
toolbars are tacked on all over the place.  I know Context,
Collection, and playlist all need specific functions, but I do wish
there was a more organized way to place the buttons.

At any rate, I am looking forward to the final release.  Good luck!