[Feedback] Promotion Page for Amarok

dziltener at gmail.com dziltener at gmail.com
Sat Aug 30 13:54:22 UTC 2008

Daniel Ziltener sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi,
I want to create an interactive promotion page for Amarok 2 containing Infos,
Features, Screenshots, Links and the Download.
I want to do this because Amarok 2 will be released for Linux, Windows and
MacOS. With the release on Windows there are a huge number of new potential
users, and I want to help you promoting the software.
I'll create this page this fall and I'll try to release it at the same time
as Amarok 2.
So it would be great if you could support me with graphics used in the new
Amarok 2 (or can I download them somewhere?) and, later, of course with some
other things.
The page won't be a replacement for any other page, including this one. It
will be an extension for end-users which want to inform themselves about the
new player.
Best regards
Daniel "zilti" Ziltener

Report as inappropriate: