[Patch] Dynamic Playlists: Change Text on "On"-Togglebutton to "Off" if deactivated

Daniel Jones danielcjones at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 17:50:18 UTC 2008

Hi Andreas,
We discussed this a bit, and we decided it would be better if the text
didn't change. It's a bit subjective, but changing the text may be
confusing to some (i.e. does "Off" mean it's currently off, or does it
mean pressing the button will turn it off?).

It's really cool that you want to contribute to amarok though. If you
stop by the #amarok.dev irc channel sometime, someone will certainly
have a good idea of something you could work on.

~Daniel