Explicitly exclude tunes from dynamic playlist in amarok 2?

Benjamin Kleiner bizzl.greekdog at web.de
Mon Aug 25 16:38:29 UTC 2008

Hi,
I have grouped my collection into five different groups/folders: General Music, Movie & TV Soundtracks, Video Game Soundtracks, Radio Plays and Christmas.
I think it's obvious that the last two groups are relatively unwanted most of the time, so I would like to completely rule them out.
This, however, doesn't seem to be possible with the current set of bias conditions. While it's no problem to simulate a path-contains condition (I hope something like this comes
anyway), there is no way to exclude any kind of string or to use regex :/
Is something like this planned for the future? Especially a tag and a filename based bias would be nice.
Or is my request so unusual that no one ever thought of something like that?