[Feedback] New Feature: "File Books with Chapters"

spam_me_please at gmx.net spam_me_please at gmx.net
Thu Aug 14 12:11:30 UTC 2008

Nikolas sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi there!

Sorry, I'm too lazy to register just to make an idea public... ^^

I think it would be nice if Amarok was able to "link files together". Lets
say you have some songs which just belong together (like acts of some
classical melodies). By linking them together you could be certain that song
"B" is played after song "A" even if you are in random mode. These
collections could be represented as an "audio book" containing the several
songs as chapters.
This is especially useful for songs which are scattered over a single album
or even over several albums (examples would be "space & time" by "s.e.n.s.
project" (to be found on "xxxHolic Soundfile", the parts of this song are
seperated with several songs between them) or the "krabatt liederreihe" by
"asp" which is scattered over several albums.

Hope this is of any interest for the greatest player to be found (: at least
its a feature no other player has.

Regards

Als ungeeignet melden:
http://amarok.kde.org/de/mollom/contact/a9f7b26ab64f8e48