[Feedback] Request of new feature? in Amarok

hamajukk at gmail.com hamajukk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 12:33:40 UTC 2008

Jukka sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Would it be possible to implement Amarok following feature: While listening a
radio station (stream) from net, I hear a nice song that I would like to add
my music collection and to my play list. It would be nice to fetch this song
from "preferred source, in my case thepiratebay" just by pushing one button.
As I have understood, net radio stations include information of artists and
songs  in their feeds. Thanks. Sorry for my bad English ;)

Report as inappropriate:
http://amarok.kde.org/en/mollom/contact/aed73d0f51204d20