sony ericsson

Stéphane Guedon stephaneguedon at ifrance.com
Mon Aug 11 17:14:55 UTC 2008

Le Monday 11 August 2008 18:32:05, vous avez écrit :
> Stéphane Guedon wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > I would like to know if sony ericsson devices are supported in amarok,
> > and how
>
> What type of device is it?  What protocol does it use for file/music
> transfer?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff

it is a sony w380i. I have bought it because of a good driver for
calendar/contact : gammu, with wammu.

Sony ericsson have their own program for music transfer, under windows. It
uses a form of mtp, because it uses wmf11, with mtp. I tred to install it with
wine, but nothing append...

for non-media files, usb works fine ! I can use it to transfer photo on the
phone without problem !

all details you want, I will give you, if I can !

thanks
Stephane

--
mon site internet : http://22decembre.fr.nf/