Xandros/ASUS EEE/Amarok and Creative ZEN V Plus setup?

92838248 at netcom.no 92838248 at netcom.no
Sun Aug 3 14:48:28 UTC 2008

Hi!
when will a newer version of Amarok Music Manager be ready for install on my EEE
701 Xandro-machine?

Current version is 1.4.3 with KDE 3.4.2. I would like to know how to make
existing  version work with my creative ZEN V Plus. have tried some of the
forums, but seems not to be easy to do when I don t know much about linix OS.
Any step-by-step guide that works for a non-Linux person?
what would be a valid repository address to add in Synatic to get a newer
version of amarok that works with Creative players?

Thank you for any help!!

Stig J. Sunde
Oslo, Norway