[Feedback] I'm a designed, interested in Amarok

i.casker at gmail.com i.casker at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 22:11:33 UTC 2008

Sergi Mondéjar Marín sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hello, first of all apologize for my English so awful (I'm Spanish), I
realized that the team Amarok, needed help with the design of the
interface, I have a lot of experience in interface design, and I think I
can be useful to redesign the new interface Amarok. I have much experience
with the use of design software, also took many years studying and working
hard with concepts of usability, in terms of .Svg, well, is creating
graphics .Svg, but I do not know use the options it offers interactivity
(variables, javascript, etc.). I think you would be useful on the subject
of usability, creating a style that has continuity in the following
versions, and so on.
After all, you have thought some sort of reward? Do not expect anything in
return, but it would be nice to see the time spent rewarded.

I await your response, please contact me, thanks for your time.