sharing postgres DB

Guðlaugur Jóhannesson gudlaugu at raunvis.hi.is
Sun Apr 27 17:38:18 UTC 2008

On Sunnudagur 27 apríl 2008, fortysixandtwo at metashadow.com wrote:
> yes, they are.  i have all the mp3s on a file server, which i mount on the
> same dir on all boxes.  is there a way i can perhaps but the sqlite dir on
> an NFS share and have them all use it?

Have you tried using mysql?  I have used it successfully to share the
database.  You simply point all computers to use the same database and it
works, provided that the paths are the same.  There should also be an howto
somewhere on transferring the data from sqlite to mysql, but I am to lazy to
look it up.