greater than not doing what I expected

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:01:24 UTC 2008

On Thursday 24 April 2008 07:06:42 pm Gudlaugur Johannesson wrote:
> This is not optimal, but should work.

well... after many explanations of > == ! < I have concluded this is not true.

The only way I solved my problem was by putting multiple not equal to's in the
all section.

Conclusion. We need a 'not less than'. because forcing a greater than means I
get a lot less song than I want. putting it in an OR doesn't work because it
it matches something else (like score) it doesn't work as an actual
constraint.

--
Caleb Cushing

my blog http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com