amazon coverart - can we escape?

Darjus Loktevic darjus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 18:24:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

There is a way to set the API to a specific version permanently, see below:
http://ecs.amazonaws.com/onca/xml?Service=AWSECommerceService&AWSAccessKeyId=1Y598QCE0R5BC6Z28S82&Operation=ItemLookup&ResponseGroup=Images&ItemId=B0015PV12K&Version=2008-03-03

Hence the "Version=2008-03-03"

Though allowing to use different scripts is a better idea indeed than
depending on Amazon alone. I could write one for Amazon.

Sincerely,
Darjus Loktevic