amazon coverart - can we escape?

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 14:22:11 UTC 2008

Well traffic is one thing, but really, if we start distributing this
data from our own site, we open up a whole new can of legal worms.
Right now, people fetch the covers, using Amarok, for their own
personal use, if we start redistributing them from our site, that is,
AFAICT a whole other scenario... ( IANAL and all that... )