[Feedback] AMAROK 1.4.7

Lydia Pintscher lydia.pintscher at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 19:41:31 UTC 2008

On Sat, Apr 19, 2008 at 6:11 PM,  <allendulles at myway.com> wrote:
> ALLEN DULLES sent a message using the contact form at
>  http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.
>
>  AMAROK:
>
>  OK, I'M NOW UN-INSTALLING AMAROK 1.4.7 OFF KUBUNTU. AMAROK IS A BROKEN
>  MESS AND GOOD EXAMPLE OF JUST HOW BAD LINUX SOFTWARE REALLY IS. YOU
>  INCOMPETENT LINUX MORONS! YOU NEED TO TAKE CS-100 AT YOUR LOCAL COLLEGE AND
>  STOP RELEASING UN-TESTED, GARBAGE SOFTWARE!
>
>  AMAROK SUCKS,
>  ALLEN DULLES

Hi Allen,

NO NEED TO SCREAM AT US.
Thank you for your very constructive criticism. We will surely take it
into account for Amarok 2 and change a few things that you did not
like.
I also hope it makes you happy to hear that in fact a few of us will
be taking computer science classes this year. So everything will be
better and more awesome next year.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: You might want to give Amarok 1.4.9.1 a try. 1.4.7. is quite old.

--
Lydia Pintscher
Amarok community manager