[Feedback] Can you make amarok for Windows and Porableapps.com

Caleb Cushing xenoterracide at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 04:06:22 UTC 2008

On Friday 18 April 2008 08:09:28 pm Kevinrs91JM at gmail.com wrote:
> Can you make amarok for Windows and Porableapps.com.  I love Amarok I use
> it on Ubuntu all the time.  But I also use Windows XP so can you make
> amarok work on windows and on porableapps.com. So I can take it with me to
> school and listen to my music at school?

++ this idea. Although it doesn't have to be an official portable app. It
should just follow the ideas of install on flash drive and go. No registry no
menu, etc... I have a feeling though that this will require kde to get on
board with the idea or the portable apps people will have to do it
themselves.

--
Caleb Cushing

my blog http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com