Amarok Insider - Issue 12

Christie Harris christie.harris at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 23:48:22 UTC 2008

Great work as usual! I am impressed at how sleek Amarok's looking
already - awesome effort to everyone who's been working on it.

Just wanted to point out that two of the image links in Amarok Insider
are broken: Jeremy Bernhardt's first image link points to the second
image instead, and http://amarok.kde.org/files/Image/AI/12/12-openexpo2.jpg
  is missing. Apart from this, the whole article is beautifully
polished.

Congratulations :-)

Christie