[Feedback] Last.fm scrobbling

Ghost_Danser at innocent.com Ghost_Danser at innocent.com
Mon Apr 7 17:48:16 UTC 2008

Stewart J Brownrigg sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

please, please, please can you move the setting for user and password from
its hidden place deep in the settings of Amarok and put it somewhere so
that I and my partner can easily switch between accounts? Even better if
you can allow more than one person to keep their account details without
having to re-key them every time we want to switch. I and my gf live
together, and share this machine for many things, but mostly it is used for
the main music collection. We do not switch between login sessions as that
is inconvenient for us. I am the music collector, and organiser so it makes
sense to just use my session for everything.

We frequently change who is scrobbling, and to put it bluntly: navigating
to the setting is a pain in the a**e ;)

Otherwise Amarok is doing a good job of replacing my cravings for
Foobar2000 - one of my main reasons for holding onto Widows for so long.
Please keep up the good work !