On-the-fly transcoding when transferring to media device

Michael Schmarck michael.schmarck at habmalnefrage.de
Sat Apr 5 19:53:48 UTC 2008

Hello!

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 9:22 PM, Jeff Mitchell <kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com> wrote:
> Michael Schmarck wrote:
>  > What was confusing me, that I was able to set something in the
>  > option that I marked on the screenshot.
>
>  What screenshot?

As noted in my initial post in this quite old thread:

http://img257.imageshack.us/my.php?image=screenshotamarokmediapleu3.png

>  > IMO, that option should be de-activated/grayed-out, if the "change
>  > format before transferring" is not active.
>
>  I really don't think this is all that confusing...

Hm. Okay, what effect does it have, when something is set
in the "Andere Formate umwandeln nach" ("convert other
formats to") option, *IF* "Vor der Übertragung umwandeln"
("Convert before transferring") is _DEACTIVATED_?

Michael