[Feedback] Song list in file

josephrandell.benavidez at gmail.com josephrandell.benavidez at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 15:18:32 UTC 2007

Randell sent a message using the contact form at
http://amarok.kde.org/en/contact.

Hi,

Does Amarok have the feature to export, let's say, an xml file, of all the
songs in my collection?  If it doesn't have that feature yet, please add
it.  I think it would be a great addition to this application.  My reason
is that my music collection if growing by the day.  I'd like to have an
exported file of my song list so I don't have to open Amarok just to search
if an artist/album/song already exists in my collection.  If your team
doesn't have the time to do it, I'll be glad to help out - that is, just
tell me where to start.  Thanks!

Randell