Suggested Songs gets wedged on a single artist

Christoph Spielmann spielc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 11:52:48 UTC 2007

Hello Martin!

I encountered the same issue and created a replacement-plugin that is
showing the "correcter" behavior for suggested songs in my eyes. It's
not 100%-bug free (well what piece of software is ;) ) but i use it on
daily basis and it well works in my case...  So if you want to have a
look at it, let me know and i'll add you to the official beta-tester
list ;)

Christoph