Fwd: Hi Nikolaj

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:39:52 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nikolaj Hald Nielsen <nhnfreespirit at gmail.com>
Date: Sep 14, 2007 10:38 PM
Subject: Re: Hi Nikolaj
To: Dvir Volk <dvirsky at streamsoft.co.il>

Hello Dvir

We are always looking for developers to join the Amarok team :-)

Right now we are working on a major rewrite of Amarok, and as such the
entire database back end is being redesigned and optimized. If you are
interested in helping out with this or any other development task, you
should subscribe to our mailing list amarok at kde.org at
server irc.freenode.net channel #amarok

I have also forwarded this mail to the mailing list.

Regards

Nikolaj