playlist !

Gregory Meyer gkmeyer at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 15:13:30 UTC 2007

> it drops down to show the songs... how come amarok can't just display the
> music in side the main browser window (it will) when I click load only.

Because that was the way it was designed.  It's a feature, not a bug.
Unbelievably, not everyone desires the behavior you are looking for ;)

IIRC, the discussion had two sides, one wanted a way to see what was
in a playlist without loading it, and they apparently won the
argument.  So there are two ways to load a playlist.  Right-click =>
Load and drag it to the playlist region.
--
Greg Meyer