[Feedback] Error while Configuring Amarok 1.4.7.

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Fri Sep 14 11:58:25 UTC 2007

Have you tried manually setting the following when running the configure
script?
 --with-qt-dir=DIR       where the root of Qt is installed
 --with-qt-includes=DIR  where the Qt includes are.
 --with-qt-libraries=DIR where the Qt library is installed.

Perhaps the qt libraries/headers are not somewhere they're normally
expected to be.

--Jeff