Podcast played status on syncing with iPod

david barker david.j.barker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 12:22:01 UTC 2007

Hi all,
First, thanks to everyone for creating a really solid piece of
software, I'm enjoying it a great deal.

The only trouble I'm having is that the played (listened to) status of
the podcast episodes in Amarok is not updated when I sync with my
iPod.  I.e. the last step in this flow does not happen:

download podcast episode to amarok.
sync and disconnect iPod
listen to podcast episode on iPod
connect and sync iPod
podcast episode marked as played in Amarok

I can't find anything about this specifically in the mailing list
archives.  If this is a bug I'm quite happy to get the sources and
start coding, I'll need a week to finish up what I'm working on at the
moment though.

Thanks again,
Dave.