Amarok gets PC Magazine love!!!

Colin Guthrie gmane at colin.guthr.ie
Sun Sep 2 22:01:34 UTC 2007

Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> Guess which music player got love?  :-)

Nice :)

> By the way, we weren't the only KDE-based app to get on the
> list...Rosegarden did as well.

I'm surprised Digikam didn't get a look in. They don't even have
anything in that category.... It's also interesting that AVG got a look
in considering it's not Free (as in speech) whereas clamav/amavis didn't
get a mention despite it being used on numerous mail servers throughout
the world without people realising.... Still it's nice to see mainstream
mags focus a little more on linux :) I read recently that the editor in
chief quit PC Mag and had a tirade against windows Vista saying he was
sick of it..... closing comment was along the lines of "I may have to
migrate to linux...." ;)

Col