Quality Assurance

Seb Ruiz me at sebruiz.net
Wed Oct 31 21:33:35 UTC 2007

On 01/11/2007, Steffen Böttcher <st-boettcher at web.de> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> some years ago, I noticed amarok during using Linux for m studies in
> computer science. In this time, I learned to love it very much and I
> think it's the best music player ever!!! Normally, I am using Windows XP
> and I was very happy to hear that there will be in some time a
> Windows-Version.
>
> I would be interessed to join the testing group for the Windows version
> of Amarok. It would be very nice to get a response by you.

Hi Steffen,
That's great, we need all the help we can get. However, there isn't
much to test on Windows nowadays - we need the most help with new
developers!

Regardless, we we'd still love it if you could give us a hand where
you can. Why don't you join us in #amarok and #rokymotion on
irc.freenode.net and chat to us.

--
Seb Ruiz

http://www.sebruiz.net/